Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wet and wild soccer?

We've been so busy this summer and I've taken about a GAZILLION pictures but I haven't slowed down long enough to post anything, so now I'm playing "blogger catchup".
Another adventure we went on was Taylor's soccer tournament in Herriman.....

What a handsome kid!





Taylor is the one on the far right in red.





Here he is front and center in blue this game.




We found a little water park out in Herriman. We didn't have our swim suits but we did have a couple hours to kill between games so we got wet! Booga kept taking her shirt off, if we were the only ones there I so would have let her keep it off but we weren't alone so she had to be a "lady".



My little lady...





Zachary running thru the rings of water.





Devin was right behind him...
It was a lot of fun watching Taylor play in this tournament. His team took 2nd place and had a great experience. His season has started now and we are traveling from Park City to Tooele and everywhere in between. We're having some awesome adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Taylor!
    My sister use to live by that water park. The kids loved it. We go to one in Highland now that the kids LOVE.
    You're such a good mom to take Taylor all over the place! Oh and I love the picture of Devin.

    ReplyDelete