Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
We had a trunk-or-treat in our ward on Halloween night.
This is how we decorated our trunk......
Have you ever seen a cOoLeR RoCk StAr?
RoCk On DeViN!!!

ScAaAaAaAaAaAaAaRy WiTcH!!!
What did you expect from a girl named BOOGA?

Mr. Jade the irritating salesman, was invited to a murder mystery party.
What a blast!!!
{Next time you see Taylor ask him who ended up being the murderer:)}


Oh yes... Thanks to Mo and Me, the 80's are back.
{I know you're jealous.}
My Zachary is down in Wellington and I missed him so much this Halloween. I got some pictures on my phone of him dressed up as a cHeErLeADeR, he looked absolutely adorable ;) but I don't know how to download them on here. He made out like a FAT RAT in the candy department and had a blast collecting it all.
I'm glad you had fun, I love you Zac.

1 comment:

  1. Booga seriously cracks me up everytime I see her. She is the cutest little girl. I just love her.

    ReplyDelete