Friday, April 24, 2009

Conference morning.

What do you do when you don't have TV and it's General Conference weekend? You thank your lucky stars for GREAT neighbors. I got a phone call from Melissa Jeppson the Saturday night before Conference inviting us over for crepes and home made buttermilk syrup. (Who could resist THAT?) She continued to invite us to stay with them to watch General Conference. These are a couple of the pics I snapped...I know this is a little late but at the rate life is going, I'm better late than never!!


Jack ~ Taylor ~ Valyssa ~ Oscar ~ Devin ~ Zac
Getting ready to eat!!YUMMY!!! Melissa had printed off a whole booklet of activity papers ranging from Prophet dot to dot to words from Conference Bingo. I've never seen my kids so quiet in my life!!
One more snapshot of all the kids coloring and listening and just plain being good.
(It's a rare occasion so I had to take a couple pics:)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet lady! That is a lot of chaos to take on while trying to watch conference!!:) They look like they had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice neighbor. I need someone to invite us over and have activities ready for my kids. I am not sure what it would be like to have them entertained. I am glad you got to watch conference (with some time to actually hear it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. I love good neighbors! I have some of the best there is!

    ReplyDelete