Monday, May 4, 2009

Taylors 12

It's time for another update. Life is happening so fast, I can hardly keep up!! We've had several things going on lately but what I'd like to blog about today is my little Taylor, who is not so little anymore. . . . can you see all those candles on his cake??? Ya, he turned 12 in April, holy cow!!! (yes, I feel old). Taylor is an amazing kid. I know I'm biased but COME ON . . . anyone who knows him will agree that Taylor is the exception to the rule. He is so agreeable, he's a peacemaker, he's a joy to be around. He lights up the room. He really is my angel. He makes me so proud, he is a great example to his siblings as well as his friends and family. Happy Birthday kid.

Taylor also had the privilege of becoming a Deacon last Sunday. What a special time for him and our family. Derek came up to Lehi and ordained Taylor right after the block of meetings in the Bishops office. Aside from his Dad, Taylor was lucky enough to have Zac, Devin, Valyssa and me along with Grandpa and Grandma Beagley, and Grandpa and Grandma Bradley there. It was such a special day for us all.

What a good looking bunch of men, right???
Top row: Derek ~ Grandpa Derk ~ Grandpa Beagley ~ Bishop Beckstrand
Bottom Row: Taylor ~ Zachary ~ Devin
I absolutely love my boys.

Taylor, I am so incredibly proud of how you have chosen to live your life. You have accomplished so much in your 12 years and have touched so many lives. Congratulations on becoming a Deacon and receiving the Aaronic Priesthood. You did a wonderful job passing the sacrament Sunday. I love you, son.

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cute kid!!! I want to come to your sacrament meeting just to have Tay pass me the sacrament! I'm sure I could get him to crack a smile :) Congratulations Tay for becoming a deacon I am so proud of you. And congratulations to Nicole for admitting she is an old fart!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is the best!! I am so happy that my kids have such a great example to look up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Taylor is awesome and so are the other little cuties. I loved spending a little time with everyone today. I love those kids. They mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stud. I can't believe you almost have a teenager.

    ReplyDelete