Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a phase...

My little sweetheart Valyssa has gotten into an annoying little habit of getting herself dressed. I just wanted to share with everyone how well she has picked up on my totally envied style...

This one is a classic 'pink and brown' outfit. She starts off strong with a pink nightgown and brown pants, white socks and to top it all off... black church shoes. You go girl!!!

Here she is trying out another variation, still starting off strong with the pink nightgown but this time adding a brown belt, (who'd a thunk?) pink striped pajama bottoms, pink leg warmers (I know you're jealous) and blue socks. Notice the pink shoes just tie it all together.

The perfect Punky Brewster outfit. A salmon colored shirt topped off with an orange vest shows off the color of her hair. Then to bring out her eyes, blue polka dot Capri's. The finishing touch is of course the purple trim on the top of her socks (which end about 1/2 inch under her Capri's). Taa Daa!!!!


Anyone up for a bike ride??? Well that's where we were headed this day. Her pink pajamas look awesome with these brown slip on's. And to take care of the chill in the air, top this look off with an over-over-sized black tiger striped jacket. Pull up the hood for those bad hair days. You Rock!!!!
In this outfit you are ready to hit the town, you'll fit right in at Walmart (at least in Price). Anyone who's anyone knows that you put a plaid jacket with a floral pant. "They both have pink" states the model when questioned as to why she picked the ensemble. She did vary a bit with the yellow undershirt just to add a little splash of color.


I love my little supermodel, she is adorable in anything she wears and this is the proof. I keep telling myself "it's just a phase" and I'm enjoying every moment of it.


Disclaimer: For private use only. Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted outfits by Booga TM



5 comments:

  1. OH my word that is hilarious. We love Booga a million times over. She is a crack up. I'm really happy you guys are up here and your kids don't look at me like I'm a stranger anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that's great! I'm figting the swimsuit stage. It's acceptable any where in public in all seasons isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a funny girl!!:) I loved the plaid jacket with the floral pants! Great!!! I loved talking to her on the phone today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's our girl or dragon or dinosaur or whatever she is today. I miss seeing them all the time. Here's a big kiss from grandma. Thanks for calling me Boogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love her outfits. I love how she usually has to have a belt with each one also. At least her hair is always cute.

    ReplyDelete