Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bean Museum

I took the kids to the Bean Museum the other day to check out all the animals. They had such a good time!! They have added a lot of things since the last time we were there a few years back...

Valyssa ~ Devin ~ Taylor ~ Zac
(and the alligator)

The 'infamous' Kodiak Bear. When Derek went hunting in Alaska with his Dad and Brothers a few years ago the kids were convinced that he was going to shoot a Kodiak Bear, they had seen this one
and were waiting to have their very own version fully
mounted in our living room.
Valyssa loved this Elephant
and had to get a picture of it...

Valyssa also 'loved' the birds...


I feel somewhat responsible for the way she 'played' with them, I wonder if they have a wanted poster up that looks a
little like this....



Ya, I'm joking, they were dead when we got there. But I wouldn't put it past my little angel.




2 comments:

  1. How fun! We've never been there before. The girls have been and your parents insist that we have been, but Ben and I haven't. I'm positive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Boogs!!! ;) She is so good with animals...especially baby chicks! lol Logan is begging to go there next time we come up. We'll have to go for sure. BTW Kerry Monier said to tell you hi and to have Zac call Tyler when he's down next he is wanting to play.

    ReplyDelete