Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cards Anyone?

We had family pictures taken a few months ago and I would love to send out Christmas cards, the only problem is that most of our belongings are in our storage unit, including my name and address book I use to send them out. Now don't be offended if you haven't received a card in the last couple of years, it doesn't mean I don't have you on my list, I just haven't sent any out for a few years :) Anyways if you will shoot me an email (coleyb15@hotmail.com) with your address, I would love to send you a card! Thanks a bunch!!



The Bradleys
October ~ 2010

3 comments:

  1. I want one. Did you grab one of ours off the bar in gramas kithchen? I'm classy like that, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet-I sure did, I grabbed Candee's too cause she took off before she realized it was there:) They are super duper cute! Thank you. I'll bring ours to the Christmas party and leave em on the counter so I can be classy like you. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love one too. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete