Thursday, July 23, 2009

Classic

I have a million pics getting piled up on my camera, it's time to start sharing what we've been up to...
We've been playing at the Classic Fun Center a lot! The kids love the waterslides and the weather has been perfect for playing in the water.
Taylor and Zac loved getting in a big splash at the bottom of the slide. It took about a trillion tries to get the pics just right!!
After we'd been here on three different occasions Booga finally decided to let Taylor take her down the slide. Even though he dunked her in the splash down pool at the bottom she decided it was a blast going with him.
Aaaahhhh.... freedom!!!! (Thanks Tay!!)
Devin invited his friend Jaide to the park with us. The two of them went down the slides together all day long. They'd get to the bottom and be halfway up the hill before you could say their names!!
One more big cheeser from Valyssa at the end of the day.
This is our new favorite place!!!!!!
Inside the fun center there are some huge bouncers that we have played on a couple times too,
I'll post those pics next time Tyler!!!





3 comments:

  1. So fun. I need to go with you guys sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see that you have been having a fun summer. Sure wish I felt better. I'm missing out on the joys of life. Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say thank you enough times! I really appreciate you taking the kids on so many fun adventures. I don't know how you handle all of them. I hope that they aren't too crazy. You are the best and I love you. Thanks for all of your help!

    ReplyDelete